Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Halfway

      The last week, we worked in Creative center.
I like this center because we have a lot of material for working and the people enjoy with our activities. For example, the last day we made a dragon with colour paper and they are excited and happy with the activity and this is very rewarding because I feel that I am useful. 


      Another activity was to help painting two classes in a school and was funny but hard because the paint is not cleaned alone hahaha




      For other part, this week, for example, we are working in another center with little children and really I love this activity because I don’t need to know idioms for communicate whit them… is totally intuitive and funny and they love us.

      These two months and half have passed very quickly because I like my job and my life in Arad because teachers, children, mates, volunteers are very nice with me.

         

Sonia Domínguez López

No comments:

Post a Comment